Maintenance of Credentials (MOC)
Certification Network Group (CNG)
Chicago Quarterly Meeting
Wednesday, November 13, 2019
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM (CST)
American Planning Association
205 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 1200
Chicago, IL 60601
"I passed the exam and achieved my credential, so why do I need to take an exam again, or acquire CEs?"
If this sounds familiar, then save the date and join us on Wednesday, November 13, 2019 for the CNG Chicago meeting.
Maintenance of Credentials (MOC) is an important topic within our industry and will be the focus of this meeting. You will have the opportunity to participate in five different smaller group discussions led by subject matter experts. The five discussion groups will dive into the following relevant topics:
1. Developing and launching a new MOC program
2. Determining, communicating, and managing changes to an existing MOC program
3. Understanding MOC programs in relation to accreditation standards
4. Exploring innovations in MOC programs
5. Assessing technologies & systems to manage and support MOC programs.