Getting the Most Mileage Out of
Your Social Media Content
Virtual Event Sponsors:
Most businesses have two things in common: A great product they want to share with the world and not enough time to create the marketing content needed to get their message out. Creating a solid strategic plan will help you prioritize what content to put where, but at the end of the day, wouldn’t you really just like to have more content to publish?
- In this webinar, we’ll help busy people increase their presence on social media. Join us to learn about
- Specific ways you can take turn any single piece of content into 10 social media posts
- The best ways to leverage partnerships and content from external sites
- How various social media platforms can be leveraged to maximize your content
- Content creation, project management, and social media management tools that can help you be successful
- Time management and goal setting techniques that can help you and your team maximize every piece of info you want to publish on social media
Dr. Amy Jauman, SMS, GPHR
Dr. Amy Jauman, SMS, is an author and ghostwriter, international speaker, and the Chief Learning Officer for the National Institute for Social Media. She focuses on using social media, experiential learning techniques, and online resources to make information meaningful to adult learners in traditional and remote business and educational environments.
Previously, her focus was on supporting remote workers in a variety of professions, focusing on how technology, education, and communication should be leveraged for success. She has developed and taught online and blended courses for 15 years in traditional universities as well as business training environments. Her audiences have included traditional and non-traditional learners around the world.
In addition to her ghostwriting projects, Amy authored the NISM textbook Comprehensive Field Guide for Social Media Strategists: Master the Six Content Domains of the SMS Exam and, in 2018, released Certification Success: Create Your Personalized Study Plan, through Kendall Hunt Publishing. Her current project is A New Leash on Life: Tips and Tails from Rescue Dog Houses.
She has previously supported Minnesota businesses through board service with the Women Entrepreneurs of Minnesota, the Children’s Hospital Association, and the Association for Talent Development (ATD).
Amy is a certified social media strategist and certified instructor through the National Institute for Social Media with a master’s degree in experiential education and a doctorate in organization development.