Our prime focus is on certification industry people who own certification programs and tend to the business side of running and growing a credential operation.
We focus on networking, relationship building, and actively helping each other, online and in person, every day with the toughest questions and issues about certification, accreditation and customer relations.
You belong in CNG if you have information about your certification program that you are willing to share with other certification professionals. You belong if you have tough questions and can’t find easy answers.
Learn More »
You belong on a CNG Task Force if participation is a crucial part of your experience. Learn More »
Networking At Its Best. Click Here.
The most connected, smartest, most ethical and inspiring leaders in the certification industry are CNG sponsors.
They enable our growth and every member of the CNG returns trust and loyalty to them in terms of referrals and preferred status at contract time.
CNG meetings in the Washington, DC metro area are usually held every third Wednesday of the third month of each business quarter. In the Chicago area, CNG meetings are held as announced — no specific pattern or set date yet established by our Chicago leadership team. Click a date below for details.
- Township emergency services receives county certification - Chicago Tribune
- Senate cuts itself out of border security certification - Washington Times
- Jay-Z Gets NBA Union Certification to Negotiate Player Contracts - Bloomberg
- Certification program aims to help supply, logistics Marines find civilian work - Marines.mil (press release)
- More on LEED and FSC Timber Certification - Peach Pundit
- Bonus of 200 Resources with DISCcert DISC Certification Training - Newsday
Click here to download a helpful PDF that explains how LinkedIn works with the Certification Network Group.